As entrepreneurs, we’re always looking for new content ideas:
- We want to write blog posts that our readers read, love and share
- We want to send interesting emails to our list to keep our subscribers engaged
- We want to create incredible online programs that change lives of our customers
But it’s not always easy to come up with content ideas.
Sometimes you might create content that nobody seems to care about.
Other times you might have no idea what to write about next.
To come up with new content ideas, most experts tell us to do one of the two things:
- Ask our email subscribers what “the #1 challenge they are struggling with” is
- Perform customer research interviews with our customers
I’ve tried both of those approaches, and while they do work to some extent, I always felt like I was missing something. There must be a better way to find REAL problems that my customers are facing that they aren’t sharing with me.
And this week, by pure accident, I did. I’ve found a strategy that’s MUCH better for coming up with endless content ideas, and I was blown away by how simple it was.
If you want to learn more about this strategy, watch the 6-minute video below:
- Road to 7 Figures: Home
- Road to 7 Figures: Introduction
- Road to 7 Figures #1: The journey begins
- Road to 7 Figures #2: Why setting goals is hurting your business
- Road to 7 Figures #3: The REAL reason why we procrastinate
If you enjoyed this video, leave a comment below with the #1 thing you loved about it.
I’ll see you in the next video!
Follow me on my Road to 7 Figures
Just leave your name and email and I'll send you regular updates on my journey to building a 7-figure online business.
I'll also send you a free e-book with the #1 strategy that helped me take my online business from 0-6 figures.