“Is it better to start my business in English or French?”
“Is it better to target a more niche market, or a market with better long-term profits?”
“Is my English good enough to target the English market?”
I get questions like this all the time. In fact, I just got a similar question this morning:
That’s why I decided to sit down and record a new video that answers these questions once and for all.
- Why I decided to target an English market with my businesses (rather than the Slovenian one) with my business
- The 3 questions you should ask yourself when deciding which market to target (from most important to least important)
- How good does your English ACTUALLY need to be to target the English market (and if you should hire an editor to edit your content or not)
You can watch the video here:
If you’re a non-native English speaker thinking about which market to target, you’ll love this video.
If not, feel free to forward it to a friend that’s making this decision right now :).
If you have any questions about the video, feel free to comment below this post – I’ll happily answer them for you!
Let me show you what it REALLY takes to start and grow an online business today
If you enjoyed the above video, you’ll love my 100+ Page Ultimate Guide to Starting Your Online Business.
In this guide, I’ll show you:
- How I went from earning $7/h as a programmer to starting a 6-figure online business (with no previous business experience, no connections, mba, investors or rich parents)
- The exact steps you can take to start your own online business and earn your first dollars online (proven and tested through thousands of my coaching clients accross hundreds of industries)
- How to scale your online business to $30k, $50k or $100k+ a year (and the 6 counterintuitive mistakes to avoid along the way)
Just drop your name and email in the box below, and I’ll send it your way!