You want to build a network of other successful entrepreneurs because:
- You want to find mentors that help you scale your online business
- You want to build the right relationships that open doors to amazing opportunities for you (guest posts, podcasts, media and more)
- You want to be able to ask for advice when you “get stuck” in your business
But most importantly, you just want to connect with people who “get you” and are EXACTLY like you.
They are as passionate about business as you are. They look at the world in the same way as you do. They even have a similar sense of humor.
You’re sick of being “the weirdo” in your group of friends and want to fit in with a group of entrepreneurs that makes you feel at home.
If that’s you, you’re in the right place.
I have 3 AMAZING resources for you right here that help you get started with building your own network of successful entrepreneurs.
When I started my online business 6 years ago, I knew NOBODY in the online business space. I lived (and still do) in Slovenia where nobody really does what I do, and I dreamed of connecting with entrepreneurs that were just like me.
Over the past few years, I was able to:
- Find kick-ass entrepreneurial mentors like Ramit Sethi, Derek Halpern and Selena Soo
- Create my own circle of entrepreneurial friends that I hang out with when I travel (and regularly Skype with online)
- Find people that really “get me” that I can nerd about business with for hours and hours on end.
I wrote all about how I did it in this free guide that you’ll love!
Conferences, masterminds and live events are some of the best places for meeting like-minded entrepreneurs.
But when you go to an event, it’s easy to feel like you “missed out” on some valuable relationships you could have built.
If you want to:
- Form deep, lasting relationships with fellow conference attendees
- Make an incredible first impression on conference speakers (and turn them into mentors)
- Never leave a conference again feeling like you “missed out” on the best conversations
Then you have to read this free guide I wrote for you.
This is by far the most detailed guide on the internet on attending conferences, and I covered EVERYTHING in it – from what to do before the conference to prepare for it, what to do during the conference to get the most out of it, and how to follow up after the conference to stay in touch with fellow attendees and speakers.
Whether you’re attending a conference, mastermind or a meet up in the near feature, you can’t skip reading this guide!
This one is from an interview with my friend Selena Soo, who is absolutely incredible at connecting with fellow entrepreneurs.
In this blog post, I talk about The Rule of 15, Selena’s best networking strategy.
You can use The Rule of 15 to:
- Quickly expand your network from 5 to 50 or 100 strong business relationships
- Easily add value to and stay in touch with existing entrepreneurial friends
- Become a sought-after superconnector that everyone wants to connect with
You’ll love this post – it’s a bit shorter than the other two guides, but just as valuable – and you can start implementing it within minutes!
I’ll share more resources on this page in the future – for now, get started with reading my Ultimate Guide to Surrounding Yourself With Successful Entrepreneurs, my Ultimate Guide to Getting The Most Out of Conferences or The Rule of 15!