And have you ever asked yourself one of the questions below?
- How do I create habits that actually stick?
- What’s holding me back from being successful?
- Why am I constantly failing to achieve my goals?
If yes, you have come to the right place.
I had the exact same questions just a couple of years ago. Every time I would try to start eating healthy or exercising, I would fail miserably. At the beginning of each year, I would set big goals for myself, only to forget about them or give up on them after a week. I wanted to be successful, but when it came to actually doing the work, I would struggle no matter what I did.
With time, I realized that I needed to start doing things differently if I wanted different results. So I started observing what people who were doing better than me were doing differently, and soon I realized that they had a very different approach to productivity. They weren’t relying on raw willpower like I was, they were building systems that would make it impossible for them to fail at their habits.
So I learned from them and I started doing things their way. Surprisingly, I even started getting different results! So I kept doing this over and over again – I used the systems that I learned from other people and books, and I also started creating my own systems. Now I’m as productive as ever, and as far as taking action goes, here’s a quote from my friend Jarrett who I met in San Francisco:
- Jarrett Coggin is a Software Engineer at Yahoo and an expert in Interviewing and Negotiation. In order to find time for both his job and side business, he needs to make sure that his time-management skills are top notch.
- Carolynn Ananian is a Resume Writer, and she also used to be an Executive Assistant with Wall Street CEOs, so she knows what it takes to be organized and productive.
- Marc Aarons is an Information Product Consultant for Small Businesses. He helps his clients get rid of $10/hour tasks so they can focus on $1,000/hour tasks and optimizes their sales funnels to make sure they don’t leave any money on the table.
When I was in San Francisco, I had the opportunity to meet these people in person – and since all of our clients struggle with time management, we decided to record a 30-minute master class on time management.
- How to create new habits and make it impossible to fail at them
- How to identify and overcome your barriers to success
- How to prioritize and connect your tasks to a higher purpose
- How to be productive instead of just being busy
- How to get yourself to actually work on your priorities every day
- How to wake up productive
- How to use calendar in an effective way
- How to get rid of constant interruptions while working
You can find out all of this right now. Simply leave your name and e-mail below and I’ll grant you instant access to the video.